Sunday, July 19, 2020

Another polio case surfaces in Balochistan

QUETTA:

A 17-month-old girl from Balochistan’s Qilla Abdullah has contracted the crippling disease – polio, taking the tally of the total number of infected cases in the province to 15 during 2020.

The Balochistan Health Department collected samples of the girl in June whose family resides in the Pak-Afghan bordering town of Chaman.

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn

10 Secrets to Hiring the Right SEO Company

 Regardless of whether you are furnished with a plenitude of information in SEO, you might in any case require the administrations of an exp...