Friday, August 14, 2020

UAE-Israel historic deal has 'far-reaching implications'

 ISLAMABAD:

Pakistan on Friday reacted cautiously to the landmark agreement between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Israel on establishing diplomatic ties, saying the development has “far-reaching implications”.

“We have noted the joint statement announcing agreement of the UAE and Israel to have full normalisation of relations. This is a development with far-reaching implications,” said a statement issued by the Foreign Office after a surprise announcement by US President Donald Trump on Thursday that the UAE was establishing diplomatic ties with Israel.

follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me

10 Secrets to Hiring the Right SEO Company

 Regardless of whether you are furnished with a plenitude of information in SEO, you might in any case require the administrations of an exp...