Monday, October 26, 2020

FO summons French ambassador over Macron’s statement, blasphemous sketches



 ISLAMABAD:

The Foreign Office summoned on Monday French Ambassador Marc Baréty to record Pakistan’s strong protest over French President Emmanuel Macron's Islamophobic comments and publication of blasphemous sketches.

The special secretary for Europe handed over a letter of protest to the French ambassador.

Earlier this month, schoolteacher Samuel Paty, was beheaded by an 18-year-old man for showing blasphemous cartoons to his students in the name of “freedom of expression”. The 18-year-old was subsequently killed by the French police.


follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me

10 Secrets to Hiring the Right SEO Company

 Regardless of whether you are furnished with a plenitude of information in SEO, you might in any case require the administrations of an exp...